Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Maybe I'm drunk right now

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I accidentally hit submit, but it didn't take fortunately. I drank four large whiskys, but I'm more or less coherent. That's when it struck me: this could be an interesting online experiment: the Great Alchol Exhibition. Yeah, I'm gonna try that in one of the following weeks. Drink a glass of whisky, then reply to the original thread, just to see just how alcohol affects my typing. Yeah, that'd be great...

    Going to sleep now...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, almost forgot about this post.

    After that one I continued writing a story I'm working on. Read it today and it didn't make any sense. That must be the "more or less" coherent part. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahh drunk typing..Im pretty good at that..lmao

    thought I have been told that my nose is about and inch off the keyboard and Im typing with one finger...slowly..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So what you're saying now is that when you're really drunk you type with your nose?

    You should see the sexual explicit content of my more or less coherent part.

    Actually I deleted it. It made me blush just reading it, LOL!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mental note: buy more whisky.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 bottles of a fine red wine and Im hilarious...friends at a web-cam site I haunt think Im great when Im sloshed...more uninhibited...lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're getting all liquored up in the presence of a camera? Sheesh, and I though I had bad ideas...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know..alcohol and a web-cam make bad drinking companions...lol

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or good, depending on who you ask.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *typing with tongue*...had a few snorts m'self "hiccup"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •